The work is to be performed in a military context and that implies that the candidate will undergo a background check. The application must be accompanied by the filled in document.
Applicants shall send
• a motivation letter;
• a complete CV;
• a scan of the master diploma;
• one professional reference;
• a copy of their ID card (front and back);
• the request for background check (see above link);
• copy of one relevant (to the job description) publication (if available),
referring the subject “MECA iMUGS project” to Dr. Ir. Haris Balta, Dr. Ir. Geert De Cubber and Thierry Deprez.
The application deadline is August 22th 2020.
A first pre-selection will be conducted based on the received documents. Preselected applicants meeting the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview (optional online; depending on the COVID-19 situation) at the Royal Military Academy, rue Hobbema 8, 1000 Brussels.