- Applicants shall send:
- a motivation letter
- a complete CV
- a copy of their ID card (front and back)
- the request for background check
to Prof. Nathalie Pattyn and Prof. Xavier Neyt and to Mr Thierry Deprez.
- You will be working in a military environment. That is why everyone is expected to undergo a safety verification. Please add to your application the filled out document.
- Please mention clearly the reference of the project: HFM/17-05
- Application deadline: November 1st 2020.
- A first pre-selection will be conducted based on the received documents. Preselected applicants meeting the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview (+/-30 min) at the Royal Military Academy, rue Hobbema 8, 1000 Brussels.